southernflyangler.com

Fly Fishing in the Southeastern US
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Smith River TU meet, Thurs, Dec 2nd, Rania's uptown Martinsv
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 pm 
Brown Trout

Smith River Trout Unlimited will meet at Rania's Restaurant in uptown Martinsville, on Thursday, December 2, 2010, at 6:30 pm. In addition to being our annual Christmas event the program for the evening will include:
Wrap up of activities we have been involved with in 2010 (Brown trout slot limit proposal, Environmental Expo, Smith River Clean Up, TIC, Blackberry Creek)

Nomination and election of officers for calendar year 2011 - The following members have stepped forward for these positions (We will also accept nominations from the floor)
President - Darrin Doss
Vice President - Shane Pinkston
Treasurer - Paul Fogle
Secretary - Al Kittredge
Planning of activities for 2011 (Now is the time to come up with your suggestions)
Come on out to thank Shane for holding it together for 2010 and pledge your support to Darrin for 2011. You do not have to be a member of TU to attend our meetings.(You must be a member in order to vote on chapter business). Anyone who has an interest in the Smith River Fishery is encouraged to attend.

Rania's provides us with a meeting space with the expectation that the majority of attendees will purchase a meal. (Good food, moderate prices). Address is 147 E. Main St., Martinsville, VA 24112. It is in the historic district of Martinsville known as uptown as it sits on a hill.

For information contact Chapter Pres Shane Pinkston shane@southprintinc.com Secy Al Kittredge, (910) 868-6235 aakitt@earthlink.net or check our website for more details and directions. http://www.smithrivertu.com

Post subject: Re: Smith River TU meet, Thurs, Dec 2nd, Rania's uptown Martinsv
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 am 
Brown Trout

I am heading out in a few minutes for a 150 mile drive to attend the SRTU meeting tonight. I don't want to hear the usual excuses about how inconvenient it is for you make it. :oops: :oops: